Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Welcome Post

After a lot of friends have been nagging me for a long time to start a food blog because my facebook page was flooded for the most part with pictures of the food I made, I finally decided to take the plunge and create a page for my recipes. The recipes that I post here will be tried and tested by me. The pictures that I post are my own unless otherwise stated. 

Since I'm a lazy chef, the recipes are going to be super easy and quick to make. At least, that's how I plan on doing it for the time being. I'm no expert, but the people who have tasted my cooking says I have a way with food :) 

Besides, cooking for me is a stress buster too. I love trying out new recipes as I believe variety is the spice of life. I have a sweet tooth that I curb from time to time with chocolates, cakes, ice creams and just about anything sweet. So yes, you can expect to see a lot of sugar rush happening on this page. 

For those people who have given me the subtle shove and finally the push when I wouldn't budge, this one's for you! Thanks to my friends for finally making me do this. You know who you are :) So, whether you are looking for something to indulge in yourself or whether you are looking for an easy recipe when you have guests, I sincerely hope that you find what you are looking for here. 


Here's some chocolate caramel mug cake for you as a welcome gift! The recipe shall be posted soon. Welcome to my page! 

20 comments:

  1. Congrats, Aathira! Looking forward to some yummy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Hoping to discover all the well-kept secrets behind those yummy looking pictures that you post on Facebook ;) Congratulations and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Vinodini :) You have been a great support in both writing and cooking!

      Delete
  3. Hey! Congrats! Somehow my earlier comment got deleted. Being a lover of blogs and food, I'll be a frequent visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vidya! I hope I don't disappoint :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome! I hope to read more wonderful posts from you here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks soo delicious! The post is awaited! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The post shall be coming soon ;)

      Delete
  6. Well begun is a chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so yummy! :) All the best with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pooja! I love your blog and book reviews :)

      Delete
  8. POST MORE!! -_- (this is me glaring at you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha :D Thank you, Love! I shall post more. Promise!

      Delete
  9. welcome.. it looks delicious... yummm!!!!

    ReplyDelete